A trusted brand for nearly a century, Briggs & Stratton is one of the world’s leading engine manufacturers originating from United States of America. Having a proven track record of success, Briggs & Stratton generators outperform market equivalents.
With a mission to create superior value by developing mutually beneficial relationship with its all stakeholders, Briggs & Stratton enhances its brand equity and leadership position by developing, manufacturing at low cost, marketing and servicing high value power for a broad range of power products.
Power outages can last for any length of time disabling systems and causing discomfort. When the electricity goes out, it may not return for several hours or even days in some cases, depending on the reason for power failure. At such a time, you require a reliable standby power solution that brightens up your house and makes major appliances functional for a long duration.
By manufacturing the world’s most reliable, durable, easy-to-use and maintenance-friendly generators maintaining its quality and originality for more than 100 years, Briggs & Stratton provides permanent backup protection for your home and your family. Being the power experts, it gives its customers the peace of mind to take charge before the power goes out!
- Pre-run at the factory, the gensets include a battery charger, hour meter, installation pad and pre-filled synthetic oil.
- Briggs & Stratton V-twin commercial engine provides years of long lasting and reliable standby power.
- Remote system status, overload protection and Sound Shield™ Technology.
- CoastGuard™ perfect for coastal climates features heat resistant polymer vents and louvers, rounded corners and an automotive rust proofing paint process for years of rust resistant 4 season protection.
- The best in the industry and your guarantee of quality and performance.